Speech, language and communication is the key to learning and forms the basis of literacy, academic and social development.
- Wise Words Speech Therapy offers tailor-made services to educational settings within North East London and Essex
- We are able to offer a value-for-money expert service, which best suits your setting
- We provide effective direct intervention for individuals or groups of children who require specialist support
- Alongside direct therapy, we believe in working collaboratively with school staff to develop their understanding of how best to support those with speech, language and communication needs
- We are able to offer sessions on a weekly, fortnightly or half termly basis and can offer a half or full day session to schools and nurseries
General Services Provided:
Wise Words Speech Therapy can offer education providers:
- Specialist assessment of speech and language therapy needs
- Individual or group therapy
- Programmes of therapy
- Detailed reports
- Support to implement whole-cohort speech and language interventions
- Staff feedback and support – in IEP writing, classroom advice, child-specific planning and identification of children requiring support
- Work together with NHS Speech and Language Therapists as well as other outside agencies
All resources required by the Therapists are provided.